Sunday, November 21, 2010

Doctor Touch Genitals

Magic, illusion and emotion. The clan



Magic, illusion and emotion.

The Clan


Hello, hello everyone. Jo what she longed to be at aquesta vover dollars again. And to see you and all that to recover back the life I had before, jajajja
No, I will not be ungrateful. I should not complain, but .. Could we not do everything?, Work, perform, interact and live jopetas!?
I'm working on!, To see if once and for all I have finally managed to find the key and thus get to stretch the time. Virgin, virgin, give me a hand, prima!
Well, to what I am. I have already gone ahead a bit on responses in the previous entry. As we comes up ...
For those who know me will not be a surprise, but there will be more than one who does not understand why the "did not want to cup? ... Because it takes half cup!" (Already knew, that expression which implies that something is overloaded someone who could not even with what I had before!, Jajaj)

Well, that's me. I can not help. I can not leave quietly 5 minutes because the mess and clear, stay at home for catarrazo ... were more than 5 minutes ... so I could imagine the rolling ...

to this go.
As you know will make a couple of months I opened my business "catering" or food for parties to bring home celebratusfiestas.com , and with it my WEB that is continuously updated with new product entries and sections. Well, one of those new sections to be inaugurated from the web, but will be installed outside, here in this other system of accommodation, will be a recipe BLOG annexed to an altruistic project, artisan and natural with which I ilusionadísima and I think could be really great.

The truth is that I love that you pointed, participate and we could carry it out among all forming a kind of CLAN. I'm sure you can or know someone who has, wants or needs to advertise, interact and make themselves known and not quite sure how that seems to find a way. HERE YOU HAVE AN OPEN DOOR!
But then, perhaps, and more here a long story, best to refer you directly to the blog entry that opens there and so what is veais the project. I also Pá you come here?

Besos. I count on you . Together all: we can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment