Friday, January 21, 2011

Athletes Foot Red Dots On Foot



very well not have been, not that is exactly what has happened to me this year 2010, I has been a succession of different events, but I look back and realize that although I have had very difficult times has been a very important and precious in my life, and do you know why? Because living

tough times has made me appreciate life more. I love life and enjoy it like never before, I love the plans with my friends, the beautiful moments with my children, just the smell of a rainy day or the light of a sunny day, it seems a planazo a movie with my boy at home or going to work to buy a weekend break to Paris with my clothes no compis. I enjoy everything to the fullest. I love thinking about coming on Thursday and took me a mojito with my Neighbours and I like a lot on Monday and start the week Taking me a coffee with Pandi Argensola's tavern ... Thanks

2010, has been a special year thank you enjoy more and more the gift of life and especially the power of love and friendship .... I appreciate and increasingly choose with whom and how to spend every moment of my life but most choose to love


0 comments:

Post a Comment