Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gemma Christmas Ferris Wheel






A still life with Marta things.


Marta de la Calzada began his career working for advertising firm Ogilvy and Bassat and later came to be responsible for the Shopping section newspaper El Mundo, M2. Today Martha is the Director of Fashion magazine Vanity and through his work in this magazine we see looks more offenders, cool and creative on the national scene.

I love the style of Martha, his creativity is seen in each of their looks as eclectic and cool Many commentators in the previous post dedicated to COOL TEAMS: TEAM OF THE MAGAZINE VANITY that I loved the style Martha, here you have five of his looks for spring.

Your favorite designers / brands of clothes that you like: Luella Bartley was my favorite (sadly, closed earlier this year), Charles Anastase, House of Holland, Balenciaga, Jeremy Scott, Loewe handbags by Stuart Vevers, the Deletrez Delfina Fendi jewelry, crystal necklaces Tom Binns ... I like colorful clothes, freaks, with a touch eccentric, flashy, I love the prints and the color green.
Where do you buy the clothes? If anything I hate are the stores with the soul of "bunker", the dependent bit relaxed and proud ... I like to let you look, touch, taste everything, that you feel comfortable and have no sense of "are chasing me" or "are about to give the alarm button under the counter," Unfortunately, in Spain we are bit relaxed, foreign everything is focused differently, I feel more comfortable ... In Madrid, just buy and Yube Eks, in London at Dover Street Market and I love Opening Ceremony in New York.
Where can you find? almost all day at the magazine where I work: Vanity, in In Dreams Cafe (in San Mateo de madrid), in The Milky Way, in the library Panta Rhei and Antonio Machado and the florist Alfabia, Sundays at Urban hotel brunch!. and special birthday Piú di Prima.
A recent discovery that you love. L you a book bag with Olympia Le Tan , Cantaloupe and know that the Scholl brand is pretty simple clogs at a good price and there's no reason why hassle.
Your favorite blog. Lots of but choose one of all: seaofshoes.com
magazines you do not miss any month . Vanity Of course not because I work on it, I firmly believe is a preciosaaaa magazine, Lula, BRITISH Vogue, Nylon, Jalouse and Teen Vogue. Three
that want to buy clothes for this summer : Many shorts! I've always loved this piece!, a very simple ERES swimwear and purple moccasins by Tod's which eventually turned to dust after the summer.
Women that inspire me Chloe Sevigny , Liz Goldwyn, Michelle Williams, Fatima Burnay, Alexa Chung.

0 comments:

Post a Comment