Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nerf Gun Birthday Cakes

Hello, hello holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Image: Catherine Holman



Hello, hello holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Noooooooooooo, think not that I've abandoned the blog or anything, much less to you. The point is that I work-orders to stop, Fortunately! I must say, because that is falling out there the truth that I can not complain considering that I still do not know or the cat. Still I managed to sign a couple of pretty strong catering and continuity could be fixed, as well as a wedding and communion as well.


'GOOD OLE!


My website, the poor, is still without hanging up. Not that I had time yet ... Hopefully in a couple of weeks is finally kicking.


I had the great good fortune like that my products and orders come one after another without stopping, both savory pastries, such as sweet, as well as all chocolate ... and based only on the task of word of mouth or blind faith in me from the people who know me and then I have been telling others, Recommended. Total, as we are during these months, in time of weddings, communions and celebrations several late season course or work-all in one, sometimes all / as for day-mean that there are days that things is total madness to local reform-through included, and intensive day shifts from 5 and a half in the morning until almost 10 o'clock at night, without tute stop. Madness 100%, but 100% happy that the thing is kicking so well and that the chain of friends that I have found is doing so well myself known out there so unselfish and generous affection. I am delighted and grateful. Middle bewildered and tongue hanging out, but very grateful.


Well, after the roll this explanation, I take this opportunity to reiterate my apologies in advance for not being able to visit you, or just have no time to respond to emails or phone calls (yes, I know I have told other times, but the truth is, I time trial, I'm divided in 3 tasks at once and I have only 1 "body serrano-in 3 armadillos, but with only 1 head ... gosh ... that those ways-).

Anyway, I hope that soon the thing is a bit more enlightened as at least I will not currando also be making reforms CarpinteroPintorPintorgraffiterodefachadaAlbañil , as I am right now ... which will, as imaginareis, a relief!

As quiet as it arrives, I send you lots kisses , love to trucks, and thanks for your greetings and your loving "missed"


ARE LOVE. I also will STRANGE AND I LOVE YOU


PLENTY !!!!!



((Thanks Carmen know, so I sent the email. I'll look when I have a ratejín. THANKS))

0 comments:

Post a Comment