Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Diy Nipple Piercing At Home

Andrea Cascallana







Some corners of his home and his closet:









The view from his home in Madrid Malasaña:

An illustration of Andrea:


Cascallana
Andrea has a degree in advertising, graphic designer and illustrator and has just completed his postgraduate studies in Fashion Marketing and Communication in ESME. Now it is devoted to fashion communication tasks and redadacción Community Manager. His next project is the creation of a brand of shirts with their packaging and artwork with an image as if it were a pharmaceutical product. Andrea is also

blogger and his blog http://www.elsinfonierrojo.wordpress.com/ talks about his favorite graphic designers, trends and culture. Andrea is shy and a touch offender at the time of dressing, says Amaya is a "sweet punk." I really like the style in which every detail is taken care and always gets the better of herself.
Where can you find? glued to the computer all day. Lucky mind I work from home, allowing me more time for me and get a great coffee to Lolina, vintage coffee that I have next to my house, retro stores in the area or the Piazza San Ildefonso enjoying people. I'm easy to find, do not leave the area Malasaña.
How would you define your style? Staff sometimes vintage, modern or offending other hidden, but still very much mine. Your
designers / brands Favorites I love designers who are artists such as Gareth Pugh, Alexander McQueen, Viktor & Rolf, but I also love the simplicity eccentric Martin Margiella. I love the French design firm as Chloé, is taste of the good work. And for the day to day Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Miu Miu, Jeremy Scott, House of Holland, Nümph ... I love the Louboutins and Rodarte creations of genius, Loewe ... but what I like best is to borrow shirts pictures of my boyfriend, Fred Perry, and rummaging through the closets of my mother, brother father and uncles ... yes they are great closets! And of course the classic Zara, H & M and Topshop essential in my wardrobe.
What are the three pieces you want for this summer? I love summer vestididitos a wicker purse and monkey Miu Miu, but true, not that of Zara. Webs
fashion that you like: I love View on Fashion is my Bible every day. I often visit sites not only fashionable but complete with design, photography, illustration, architecture, and Neo 2, Viacom It, Trend Land or Good 2 be. I do not want to pigeonhole on fashion blogs or websites only, but I devour Websites of all kinds, I want to be aware of everything that happens in the world and of course all you have to do with fashion, art, culture, etc ...
Your favorite fashion magazines: Trends, Neo 2, V, Harper 's Bazaar, Glamour, Vogue ...
Women dress you like it: Diane Kruger, Rachel Bilson, Chloe Sevigny, Kate Moss and Alexa Chung always perfect.
Where you buy your clothes: For since the time of crisis ... my clothes are basically of Zara, H & M, Kling, Topshop, Sun & Moon and retro and second hand stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment