Monday, September 27, 2010

White Flecks In Cat Stool

NEW CAMPAIGN AND IMAGE WITH MY SISTER PATTY YUBE



new image and advertising campaign Yube and in their own collection of clothing in Benny Room.

I present some new pictures of the autumn-winter season 2010-2011 of Yube in which we have chosen my sister Patricia as the new image. And it was only because he is gorgeous but that their style, creativity, personality and cosmopolitan aura embodies the spirit of women Yube.

I've dedicated two posts to speak of my sister Patri in which I told you it takes 4 years running his own jewelry design company, with its studio in London, sold at the best stores in time Russia, UK, China, Japan and at several points in Spain, out in many international magazines and talking heads of her jewelry and her blog is one of the most watched on the national scene http://www.patricianicolaslondon.blogspot.com/ ........ ........ y. .... (shhh itsss to secrettt ....... just released his WEB ON LINE where you can buy directly and jewelry in only two clicks http://www.patricianicolas.com/ ).

The pictures have been made between London and Madrid together with his friend Ross Godden, "fashion designer who is completing her degree at Saint Martins fashion and in his spare time working in clubs INN Covent Garden.

Do you like as a couple for our campaign?





,b


In this post I also want to introduce my new project. The new collection "Benny Room." It's my new baby ..... very little feed yet but hope to grow healthy and strong.
As you can imagine, I see many collections of clothing when going to buy for my store and BennyRoom Yube and ALWAYS q can not find anything. Sometimes hair coats are more juvenile forms or colors more adventurous, sometimes day dresses, party or more casual clothes but every season there is something I want to buy q to offer in my store and I can not find. So I created a new c olección q ue have called BennyRoom (yeah!, as one of my boutiques) and will be available both as BennyRoom Yube. Here I present and progress pictures of my sister Patty with two coats of our new collection.


Coat "Benny Room" gray rabbit.

_MG_2426



And my favorite, our marmot coat color.

BENNY ALL ROOM.
sdswda

0 comments:

Post a Comment