Friday, October 29, 2010

Posting Interest On A Resume

Cristina Andreu Alvarez de Cienfuegos







Some details of your house on the outskirts of Madrid in Sanchinarro:








I love your bike:


Best of Cris Andreu is your smile that lights up the room where this .... Cris is nice, funny, a little locatis and creative. Flight attendant works for a living as a freelance journalist, loves to paint and has a creative talent that is felt in every corner of your home. I love the style chameleon and Cris so much personality, she enjoys dressing like enjoying life. I leave some of their best looks, some details of its house and his interview not to miss detail ...

What are you working? Reconciling
my flight attendant job (about 15 days a month) with a journalist recently specialized in music and travel. Now I am doing guides "cool" cities I visit.
free days that I can go to auditions and do odd jobs in fashion and TV. My agency is KURANDA (www.kurandaweb.com) and have worked with Roberto Turret, La Perla, Swarovski, Marco Aldany, Telemadrid, Avenue Illustrated, etc.
What do you like?
I love the design in all its facets, I think it's family, my brother is a great 3D designer ( http://www.alexas3d.com/ ). I love photography, painting to be home, caring for my plants, reading or with friends and always with good background music. I love to escape to the beach, especially Palma, Ibiza and Tarifa kitesurf if the water is warm and skiing. Now I'm studying psychology so I escaped much less than before.
"Where can you find? Eating at MARMACÉN
(Plaza de la Moral sn.) Or Wagaboo. Malasaña walking day. Evening dinner at SUSHI CLUB (Pza. Sto. Thursday, 1), with a drink in Nidra (Cuesta de Sto. Domingo, 15) or KYOTO (C / Barceló). I want to dance CHARADE and I miss the holidays I FEEL LOVE KAPITAL. I try to go to all the good concerts I can and never miss the Street's Founders Rockitchen 7 of Madrid.
Any woman who inspires you?
I like the look of Sienna Miller in London but I find constant inspiration in the street. I see beautiful things and adapting them to copy me. Women inspire me good, happy, smart, initiative and self-assured.
What do you love and hate?
Master-feel wanted, salads, purchase music COLETTE (Paris), wear gray or black, the police, the white shirts, the Chloe fragrance, flowers, bags, festivals of music, good morning sms, clothing ZADIG & VOLTAIRE, love, skype, dressing up, vintage jewelry cabinet my mother, my father's films (the best actor in Spain, if I think, look in wikipedia to Simon Andreu), necklaces of La Camelia Blue (with facebook), Berlin, Tel Aviv, children laughing, the laughter of my friends, kissing, stationers, songs in French, the energies renewable, to be silent in good company ...
Odio-pessimism, the whiners, those who judge, gossips, the picky, shouting, violence, early, jealousy, bureaucracy, fines, politics, injections, take a taxi, I combed the cold, the bills in my mailbox ... I guess like everyone hate the flip side of the world.
How would you define your style?
Comfortable. Classic rock with a point.

Cristina For more information you can visit your photos of book which are on the web: http://www.grupoexclusive.es/

0 comments:

Post a Comment