Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blueprints For A Paintball Tank

MY TEAM: Yube and Benny PALOMA


From left to right Amaya Scola (Yube), Alejandra Pedraza King (BennyRoom) I, Paloma Rato (Yube) and Lorena Serna (Benny Room).


PHOTOS: Fernando Mañas

The truth is that I'm proud of my team. I think it's an honor to work with us to four women who are so committed with the project of our stores and Benny Yube Room and know both fashion advice, sell so well and above each of them has a special talent. I love working with them, because in addition to learning new things every day, we had fun and enjoyed the fashion and creativity. It is difficult to create a team that good feeling and breathe every them develop their talent in the company, bringing initiatives and ideas. Although it took me a while to find a top team we have achieved. I present my compis and friends of Yube and Benny Room: Amaya Scola, Paloma Rato, King and Lorena Alejandra Serna.

The team is not complete because we need my husband and partner Jose Yusty ..... I have not been persuaded to take photos that do not like but here you have some pictures that I have made all this morning , with Fernando Lamas Yube the new manager, as they came dressed ...... I hope you like ...



Amayita.

The spunky: Fernando Lamas and Amaya Yube manager Scola.

Fernando Lamas

Paloma always has the best "whole" we love your Miu Miu dancers

Lorena Serna estilazo Benny the door Room.

Alex Doll

Me and my orange dress.






0 comments:

Post a Comment