Monday, April 26, 2010

5 Month Old And Have Bad Chest Cough

COOL TEAMS: TEAM VANITY MAGAZINE SPRING

The magazine Vanity is my favorite, I love the topics covered, fashion editorials, layout, even the font used. I think is the most comprehensive review of trends in Spain and especially the more cool. And that is also reflected in his team from the director Olga Liggeri through each of the fashion department all have a special charisma that makes Vanity is a first class magazine, a magazine special, different, with cutting-edge issues, original and alternative.
This morning I went to do photos and I could not hang around today. Here you have my favorite team in Spain and details of their workplace, a place that breathes creativity, the headquarters of the magazine Vanity.

From left to right fashion team Vanity Prádanos Estela, Marta de la Calzada, Olga Liggeri, Daniel Light, Marta Hurtado and Natalie Pickert.










The computer .......... Marta de la Calzada I love .....




Above, from left to right: Patricia Garcia, Estela Prádanos, Marta de la Calzada and Laura Iglesias.

0 comments:

Post a Comment