Thursday, March 3, 2011

Playing Football With A Swollen Foot

MY FAVOURITE T-SHIRTS: Wildfox AND MY FAVOURITE

wore two years buying T-shirts of the French "I love my tees for my two shops and Benny Yube Room and although this brand of shirts has been my favorite for a while I got tired lately their designs so repetitive and always the same. It's a shame when a brand does not know and manages to be renewed boring.

But there is never an ill wind that blows nobody any good brand in the U.S. discovered that I loved, the brand Wildfox. There sweep among celebrities and have some designs very young and sexy silhouettes. It's a bit of a shirt bad girl, rebellious and quality is excellent ............ I love the cotton they use in the U.S. are the kings of the t-shirts.

Another brand that bought some time and have since recovered in my collection is the brand junkfood, I love their vintage designs and washed colors. They have a collection for spring summer spectacular.

And of course you know that my favorite brand of shirts English is Yatta, to which I have already dedicated a post.
Now you can buy some shirts deWILDFOX and junkfood in our online store: yubemadrid.com to give you the opportunity to buy that you can not get close to the shops.
What you like most Wildfox or Junkfood?

Here you have some photos of my favorite shirts Wildfox:



Celebrities with Junkfood vintage shirt:


0 comments:

Post a Comment